Contest Chatter

LOL

Lt. Topper Harley . Wing Leader Standing by
450full.jpg

Alea jacta! The dice are cast!
I litterally had to role dice to split 1st from 2nd, and 3rd in some categories. There was some exceptional work on show.
Anyway, a contest is only fun, if there is a lot of competition so thanks to everybody joining in. Given the background of funding this great page with the entry fee and that some extra is given to fund a foster child in the third world, everbody here is already a winner!
Cheers,
Guido

I got my votes in... really tough to decide... but I wish everyone good luck. There is some excellent craftmanship going on up in here! If it was up to me everyone would win! :)

Hey Scott you have a double entry in Air

P-39Q AND P39Q

You really need some lines going across the page. The dots seemed to run together after a while. Good ballot though. And great job everyone

Whew, those were some really tough choices to make. So many amazing entries in this competition. Everyone really stepped their game up and now we all have some great shelf queens to show off! :D

Really awesome stuff, everyone pat yourself on the back and grab a beer after this. 8)

And thanks again SMA for the awesome site.

I will close the voting on Friday evening and then we count the votes over the weekend.

My votes are in. I agree with the other members that said it was a tough job. I seriously gave myself a headache making my choices. Awesome builds guys!!! Many thanks to Scott and the Mods for all their hard work.

Was definitely not easy to choose in many of the categories.
But my votes are in.

Omega Flight, standing by

Latest posts

Back