Congratulations to the SMA Spring 2011 contest

CodeMaster

Once Code Master, always Code Master
I just want to pass on my (early) congratulations to all of the winners of this year's contest. I'm sure everyone had a fun time working on their entries, and as difficult time as I did picking the top three in each category.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who entered won. If only because they stood up and said "Here's something I did for you all to look at"

Quaralane said:
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who entered won. If only because they stood up and said "Here's something I did for you all to look at"

Exactly! ;D

I get to know who won the LED Prize Pack!

I'd like to congratulate the winner and let you know it'll be mailed tomorrow, PST! Once you know you won, we'll talk about how the shipping went. If Scott's vid is on time Wednesday, the package will be en route as he youtubes the winner list.

The voting posed many difficult choices! Congrats to all on your fine work, here assembled! :D

Yes! Congratz to all who had a part in the contest. May I also say thank you to Scott and others who put this whole thing together for us. Good luck to others and it was fun to be a part of the contest.

Scot you are horrible! Putting info about winning video when I'm in a bus to work... this is absolutely unfair!...:p
On the serious site, thanks to Scot and all the others responsible for putting up this competition, and all the participants for providing so lovely art pieces to look at.:)

Quaralane said:

well said.

Congratulation to all winners. Especially to Daniel, you earned it! All models give great inspiration to my next builds. You did well!Hat off for you!

Special thanks to Scott. I watched your Vids and had a lot of fun. Mostly on the Panzerjäger and Fokker E. III Part ;D
Youre the Master of the Cam! Thanks for your work on SMA and all the hours you have spent for our Entertainment :))

Yea man, great job everyone! I enjoyed it even though I was just a spectator this time around. I did vote though.

Hey Dudes, a big CONGRATS to all the winners, all well deserved I might add, I had a hard time voting in a few categories as Im sure many of us did. A big thank you to all the sponsors for supporting this great contest and a huge shout out to Scott and all the SMA Staff for hosting this thing in the first place. You all rock!!!

Would love to be able to see all of the smiles out there.
Took me over two hours to figure out my votes for this.

(And I even got some of the winners right :p )

Congratulations to the winners, and round of applause to the many people who staffed, sponsored, entered, finished, and voted in the contest. I was blown away by the entries and the WiP threads of the various competitors.

Great job.

Latest posts

Back