Coming Up on building a motor

carlover19

Missing the days of cheap rattle cans =P
im painting a stock motor for a monogram dodge coronet (cant remember year) the block is red transmition is aluminum and ideas for wires or making a blower ????

For spark plug wires, you can buy ready made distributors from both Parks By Parks and Detail Master. As well you can buy wiring sets made by both companies that have things like heater hoses, rad hoses, battery cables, etc, etc.

As far as a blower, I am sure there are some companies out there that make them in turned/cast aluminum, but that is where you can always raid the parts boxes of left over and broken kits to find parts.

This is only the second model I have ever really tried hard on, it used to be just slap it together and put it on a shelf now I'm actually using at a pass time it i really like it. I never knew how much fun it is to build a kit form start to finish rather than just try to get it done. Never again shall I waste a kit. Sorry that's a little long but my point is sadly no part boxes to raid :( thx thought for telling me about model master.

give it time you will get lots of extra parts to work with, like when you deside your bored and you go hey look new road hmmm lets see how fast a 57 chev can go with a model rocket engine...you get spare parts lol. yep did that.

Latest posts

Back