Collaboration Offered

Rraven

Ok I was not sure just where to post this so this seemed like a good start. I've had some interaction with some of the members of this forum over the past year or so and I just wanted to offer ppl my help, assistance or support. I own a Large Format Printing shop where I produce everything from business cards and letterhead to billboards. I also do vehicle wraps for cars and trucks, boats, plains etc..... pretty much anything needed to get a message out to the world or to promote your company. But that's not why I'm posting this, aside from having really large printers 14", 44" and 60" wide roll feed units that can print on almost anything flexible. I have a computerized 60" cutter and a roll of paint mask.

I would like to offer my services providing professionally cut paint masks, with you supplying the required vector art. I'm not looking to profit from this but I'll not be giving the paint mask away for free either. What you would need to supply me with would be either a Corel draw or Adobe Illustrator file for the cut lines. No Photoshop files or bitmaps or jpg. Those are raster image files and are not suitable. I'm thinking this could be helpful for anyone doing a scratch build project or a studio scale model etc. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules here seeing as I'm not "selling" simply offering to collaborate. I can be emailed at my office [email protected]

Latest posts

Back