CLYDE.A

Recently purchased a copy of Industria Mechanika's CLYDE.A figure. So thought I might show it here. Testing out my photo posting options, so please bear with me.aug-clydea-16-full-action-resin-kit.jpg-3.png

I try to post GIF -- but it's not posting for some weird reason,
GIFs no work currently ( ?? )

The first step was to soak all the parts in Westley's Bleech White, then wash in Dawn and dry them out.

IMG_20191127_092123022_zpsl05fctzc.jpg
IMG_20191127_091303604_zpsy4hnq3vb.jpg

Last edited:
The next step was to cut off and sand all the resin tabs on each piece. There was a lot of that. Now the parts are sitting over by the paint booth awaiting Primer.

Good. It's looking like there will be 5 different colors on this Robot or Droid. Not sure what I have in stock yet, but will decide while shooting primer and assembling a few pieces.

It should be for the price they're asking. Planning to add a real Mini-Cam to CLYDE for extra realism and home security.

Looks great. Expect that it will be great once completed and painted. I love the industrial feel of the kit. As an aside, I loved the movie Chappie, because of the utilitarian nature of the robots by the designers. Looking forward to seeing more and more of your build and finishing steps.

It's fun to try and picture the different elements to the Droid. His ( or her ) roll is another question. The only other accessories they offer, so far, is an AXE and 2 scale Cats. Go figure huh. Droids like Cats or maybe it's the other way around. I see a small Dip approaching. Thanks Andrew and other Humanoids.

I'll be watching this. I saw this kit on their site and SO wanted it. Looks like it's worth the price from your pictures.

Bout a Mini-Cam, which I hope to incorporate into the build.

Attachments

• 2760CF86-9DA0-4326-949B-7BED99AD2097.jpeg
    2760CF86-9DA0-4326-949B-7BED99AD2097.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back