Clearing the shelves a bit...

soarguy

Model builders everywhere, greetings!
I am cleaning out my stash closet a bit. I have been stacking kits for 30+ years, always with the 'one of these days' intent. Well the time has come to admit that I don't have a lot more of 'one of these days' coming, so I need to cull the collection. I will attach a 4 page list to this message. Please adhere to the following:

-This is a first come, first served project. If there is something that you would like to have, e-mail me at: [email protected] with the word 'models' in subject line. I will communicate on a daily basis with all who message me, and the earliest received message will have preference.
-All kits are open, with all boxes being without damage. I stored the instruction sheets and decals in a hanging file, away from moisture and UV damage.
-Extra parts such as photoetch and/or resin bits that are included with the kit are mentioned in the list.

Thanks,

Charles

I carve vehicles from basswood, butternut, ect. I cut models in half and carve the wood to fit. I use all the accessories from any kit to modify the vehicles. I melt the clear rods that have the rims attached ect. (pieces) to make head/tail lights. I just joined this forum so may be to late to ask if you have kits for sale. Please let me know, thanks

Sorry my friend, all the kits are gone.
Apologize for not posting that information here already!

thanks for the quick reply. Please keep me in mind. Hate buying new kit for $$ just to demolish them.

Latest posts

Back