Circut diagrams

WebbyNZ

Does anyone know of a site/sites that have circut diagrams for scale models?
I have found a lot for rail but almost nothing for auto/military etc that isnt a pre packaged kit.

I want to be able to head down the local electronics store to get parts rather than having to import premade kits as ive done a little electrical work in the past and am confident enough to find all the parts but am rusty on the correct equations.

The other option would be some program/app for building circuts with a test feature so you could find the flaws in ya plans.

WebbyNZ, what kind of circuit are you looking for? I may be able to help you.

Jim

At the moment I just want a simple one for lighting a motorcycle but I thought it would be good if there was a way of planning more complicated ones with flashers etc with a app/program.
Something like Visio in its use but with the ability to actually 'test' your diagram

Hi WebbyNZ.
There are no apps that I am aware of to ready design these circuits. Just using the spec sheets for the device you require and hand design the circuit. There are programs like multisim to simulate a circuit design, but these are professional prog. and not cheap. There is an android app called Electrodroid that has a lot of help and design info, as well as a small signal sim program. this is not a free app.
I could possibly design a circuit for you if I have the parameters for the circuit.

Jim

Thanks guys
I've got a 'bread board' and splashed out on a bunch of components after realising my old flat ate probably took my stash with him when he moved, which was no biggie back then as I wasn't building models let alone thinking about lighting etc

Latest posts

Back