chopper 2

geegad

getting into scratch building or trying i using evergreen sheets when it comes to cutting it all goes a little to the left in you know what i mean i have seen a product called the chopper 2 looks a good bit of kit just wondered if anybody on here has got one or used one in the past..cheers

cheers grendels could'nt answered my question better even if you would have come round my house with the dam thing.

well just ordered one cost £53 a little pricey but will last me longer than a sat night in the city.look forward to the many scratch items i can build

You will like it if you do a lot of scratch building. Best tool for duplicating cuts to strip styrene...

Hey someone told me on another modeling forum that money spent on a model tool is like a gun. You can never have enough of them ha ha ha. Any money spent on a model tool is good money spent ;D Im thinking itll maybe be about five years till Im ready for any tools like this ha ha. I keep taking notes of these awesome tools for when Im ready for them then stop and think man ya dummy those tools will probably be obsolete till then there will be different newer technology lol.

i know what you mean i was more models for my stash or i single item i should use quite alot took one for the tools in the long run i know it was the right choise

Latest posts

Back