Camera is here!!!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
ALRIGHT BABY!!

its awesome, thanks John, comes with 3 skins, one is olive drab that you see, comes with extra battery, and yes, its better than my fuji! HECK YEA MAN!!!! check this baby out!

DSCF2094.jpg

yea... looked at the videos, and not happy, its way to dark to get a good video quality, and im not used to this camera, im used to having to hold the camera right next to the model, so my videos are WAY TOO CLOSE TO THE MODELS, i will re do the videos when there is more lighting.

Ace,

you are welcome for the camera. Since it is a dedicated video camera, it will take a while to get use to. It isn't a pro camera by any means, but it should handle lower light levels than your old camera did. One thing I would do, is get a desk lamp and use it to illuminate you work space as you film. That will help out a lot.

John

Grendels said:
Ace,

you are welcome for the camera. Since it is a dedicated video camera, it will take a while to get use to. It isn't a pro camera by any means, but it should handle lower light levels than your old camera did. One thing I would do, is get a desk lamp and use it to illuminate you work space as you film. That will help out a lot.

John

will do, it is defenetly better than the Fuji, ESPECIALLY SOUND QUALITY! i played a video and sound quality went from average, to surprisingly clear... tomarrow i will begin filming again, and hopefully this time, i will have better luck, this time, it is mostly getting used to, a dedicated video camera, as you stated, and trust me, i was not used to it, i was filming too close to the models, and i was all over the place.

Scott Girvan said:
And don't underestimate the value of a tripod.

that i am looking into, beacuse then i could literally film builds, and it would make things much easier.

Latest posts

Back