Built in a week (Endo arm)

Little Cutie

I made this in about five days, working everyday for about three hours at a time. This is made from Aluminum, and styrene pieces. The fingers are all styrene, except for the finger tip ringlets (1/16" aluminum tubing), and the finger pistons are all sewing pins which I cut down to fit them. The wrist plate is styrene, and the control cables are made from 0.18" nickel wound guitar strings. The rest is all aluminum tubing, and sheet, except the tiny piston rod that is cut off at the bottom, and the base which is styrene sheet glued together, then turned on a lathe. The T2 decal was made on my computer printer. I used and Ex-acto saw to cut the scribe lines on the elbow guard, and the control pistons. The top of the base is also detailed to resemble the original endo arm from sideshow in every exacting detail. The dust cover is made from two acrylic pieces - one from tubing I bought from www.usplastic.com. and the top was from a local home improvement store. I cut, sanded, and polished the top to shape after gluing to two. This arm is mounted with a sewing pin to the base. The cover is held on by vacuum pressure. This is also on www.modelermagic.com for viewing the final piece. This is 1/6th scale for the 15" Horizon figure. This was a commission that I did for a of member another forum, but he doesn't have the money to pay me for it. I'm offering this, and all the weapons for sale to anyone who wants it.

The actual prop. This, and pictures of the real thing from multiple angles are what I used for reference.

Endoarmsample-chromed.jpg

PictureorVideo3950.jpg

PictureorVideo3951.jpg

PictureorVideo3952.jpg

PictureorVideo3953.jpg

PictureorVideo3954.jpg

PictureorVideo3955.jpg

PictureorVideo3956.jpg

PictureorVideo3957.jpg

PictureorVideo3958.jpg

PictureorVideo3959.jpg

PictureorVideo5354.jpg

Looks quite great indeed! How big is it though? I know it's 1/6 scale, but... do you have some milimeters for me? ;D

Thanks all for the compliments. Most of the people on the other forums look, then go about their merry way, as if they don't want other members to know they saw this! ::) I don't know why they'd be concerned with what their friends think. Isn't this what these forums are about, to share what we can do?

This is 1/6th scale. This is less than 3" inches tall = 2" 3/4 tall without the base, or dust cover. This is 7 cm tall. It's almost 3" 1/2 inches tall with everything, (9 cm). I forgot to post the work in progress pics here - I'll get to them, right now I have a lot of pictures to edit on other model forums. I'm getting ready to post all my work here today. I have to post the rest of this build after I get the other pictures situated. Thanks again for looking!

~ LC​

Latest posts

Back