British Soldiers standing & sitting 1980 range.

Laurie

Building the Wessex 1/48. Need soldiers to go in the cabin section

For my Falklands diorama 1982 but later soldiers I can adapt.

Any help much appreciated

Laurie

Ah! 1/48. That might be tough. I'm fairly certain there are 1/35 scale figures out there, possible from ICM or Eduard, but I don't know of any 1/48 scale figures. I will look and see and share back any that I can find.
Might be something among the 3D printing sources...

OK, I had a look at both ICM and Eduard and found nothing.
I did find Revell's set of British paratroops in the Falklands, but it's in 1/72 scale. And I realize that's what I was thinking of. That set was just featured in in a Squadron email.
Sorry I couldn't help, but I do think you might do better looking for 3D-printed figures.

OK, I had a look at both ICM and Eduard and found nothing.
I did find Revell's set of British paratroops in the Falklands, but it's in 1/72 scale. And I realize that's what I was thinking of. That set was just featured in in a Squadron email.
Sorry I couldn't help, but I do think you might do better looking for 3D-printed figures.
Thanks Baron much appreciated. Found Airfix on my shelf a platoon. All standing of kneeling.

See if I can perform some magic to the sitting position.
Laurie

Glad to help in any way.
I had a look at Dragon in the meantime, too, but no Falkland Brits, in any scale, currently in their catalog.
I look forward to seeing your build!

Glad to help in any way.
I had a look at Dragon in the meantime, too, but no Falkland Brits, in any scale, currently in their catalog.
I look forward to seeing your build!
Thanks Baron. Amazing I have box load of 1/72.

BUILD. Comes under WESSEX HAS3. 1/48 Laurie Stewart

3 rd installment tomorrow.

Laurie of Jersey.

Latest posts

Back