British infantry Normandy 1944 - Dragon

:( don't ship to Europe ? That's strange - I would think they would ship pretty much anywhere ... ???

That's a cool find - sounds like your stash is full of surprises . Are you sure you're in your own house ?
.. . you're not digging through someone else's attic :mad: ?

Funny you find THAT -- I just ordered this yesterday from HLJ ( the last one too ::) . seriously - I seem to grab the last one of whatever it is all too often ;D ) :

35033.jpg

I just wanted the crew - the gun is a bonus donor kit .. Or if you're missing parts ;D - That's the same gun in captured service . I wonder how close the parts are between iTALERI and Mini Art ?

PS - why they spell name so different ? on the box . Italeri vs Itallaerei ?

Where abouts are you , anywayz ?

PSS I see on Mini Art's site that they will soon be releasing that MB firetruck . With way more detail :
Don't know when it's available :

35171.jpg

Ok, maybe they do then. Did just find shippingrates to US and Canada and presumed something.

;D someone else attic, well, kind of I guess ;D

Have been holding up the hobby for a long while and earlier it was just sporadic.
I think I got one more box somewher with magazines and dioramastuff like static grass.

These days im a full blown addict! Will find that box! I know its there!

Good question, have noticed the different spellings. Italaerei is more exotic and could hold higher prices :)

The figures look pretty good at first glance.

Im from Sweden

//Beeblebrox

Don't know why those pix aren't showing ?? They were .

linked to Mini Art's site :p you'd think they'd encourage proliferation of their artwork

Anyways - here's that 76.2 I'm talking about : http://hlj.com/product/MNA35033
funny you find one as I buy one . But it is "THE MOST LARGELY PRODUCED GUN OF WORLD WAR TWO "

... . . maybe that one spelt Italarerei is counterfeit ;D
you get lots of extra vowels though . that's good . they cost money

something ::) they displayed initially . I couldn't even get an image address for the HLJ pic so I just link to the page .

Anywayz - I'm about to get back to the bench .
I made some jigs yesterday for cutting brass and other small tubing . Time to try them out .

I hope you put those German smokers into a vignette or something . I really like 'em ;)
... . and wondering how you'll incorporate the Brits with the saloon . .

Did not get the saloon, was out of stock. I will get another straff-car.

Yeah, back to the bench. I got some Italerieass!? dudes to fix

;D

Check back with Scale Hobbyist - They use US Mail . that goes EMS so getting to you should be no problem .
They have a lot of ICM stuff
The one thing I'll advise though , is look thru every relevant to slightly ;D relevant sections for stuff you seek .
Sometimes an item won't appear where you're looking - and WORSE - if you search by manufacturer not everything will show :(
That's why I had ordered that firetruck from HLJ initially , I didn't find it when I was looking at the time .

;D

They have that exact one you posted available - BUT ! for 50 cents LESS you can get :

ICM00035477_0_l.jpg

https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagories/Military_Vehicles/kapitan-saloon-staff-car-w-soviet-staff/ICM00035477/product.php?s=0&t=2&u=1&pg=1&ppp=48&sb=stocknumber&so=a&era=5,6&sc=35&man=ICM

Figs ! ;D

another for Lange Reihe ? :

ICM00035480_0_l.jpg

... . . I'm noticing now that the kits with figs are some sweeter deals ;D . I should have done one when I got that Kapitan Saloon :p :p

ICM does make really nice kits, beatiful cover art. Odd stuff. Targeting junkies that have seen it all, bastards!

Lower price on kits is greate way to promote their excellent figs?

Latest posts

Back