Blohm & Voss BV 155V-1

Did you scroll all the way down page 1 and 2 ?
Halfway down page 1 you start seeing the JPEG place holder ,or whatever you want to call it , instead of pics ?
Image icon with the letters ...

Imgur
They are all from the same Imgur file so I don't know why some are showing and some are not

and no , it's not finished .
I'm not back to doing scale work yet .
I need to conjure up that antenna before I install the prop and landing gear or it will be a pain .
Otherwise it would have been finished way back when .
I was never in the mood for that super-micro fabrication back where I stopped .

When I start back at the bench I'll just start uploading directly to SMA .
I plan on finishing that Panther K from the Jagdturret thread ,, which I think a bunch of that build is missing along with that 222 .
Like 12 + pages that were uploaded after Scott's last backup .

Speaking of photo hosting , photobucket has been sending me emails for at least a year now warning they will delete my account , lol
The first emails said for inactivity ( I wonder why ) and to log in to prevent deletion .
Of course , once you log in you can access nothing but the give them money page .
I think it's been over a year of warnings , threats , solicitations .
Good grief , delete it already .
I think that very first thread of mine is the only one I didn't rebuild using Imgur -- that chit took forever . Phuk PhotoBucket

Yep I get it...
I upload from Imgur one pic at a time..never have grouped (album..ed?) anything with them
anyways
I think that camo and weathering would look great on a Mak.sandstalker

On my android it shows as usual..on my laptop it makes you go to another maschinenkrueger. Site ..it takes your old log in and the same guys are there..unless they're AI..lol
He had some problems with spam and data weakness ..so changed up his carrier..as I recall

Latest posts

Back