Bf 109 G-6 and FW 190 A-8 Challenge

Chiefpettyofficer

...we all are victims of Shermans march to the sea
Ok, here are some "new" remnants from my scrap-box, its routine by now :)

I decidet to finish the Bf109 G-6 from Academy and the Fw 190 A-8 from Revell together. I dont want to bore you with the details of reinstatement work. Its the same as the last few Aircrafts. Until now I have no Idea how to pait them. I guess I should be quick, aint so? I will regard my Decals and find a Unit for both. I dont want to paint them as usual, maybe JG 300 "Wilde Sau" Night-Fighters or so.

We will see. More of it, as it develops :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ok, heres the first part of my new build, with a little story :)

Spring 1944....two high decorated Aces meet at a secret airfield near Munich....
One of them brings destruction to their enemy by daylight....one of them teached them fear at night....

... but now they had to work together... to prevent the worst from their Country!
And the only way to do so is to cut the spearhead, claimbing victory after victory over the Reich....
So, they decided to go on a hunt.....

With the Spirit of "Neptun".... the Power of the Daimler Benz 605D....the accuracy of Mauser Mk 108.....and the reliability of BMW 801.....

...they were on the hunt.....on the hunt for....the spades......

Based on a real...great idea, the "Würger" and the "Dark Knight".....

Thanks to Daniel "Aceofspades" for his inspiration and some funny hours on the workbench :)

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

hmm... those airplanes look vaguely farmilure... ;)

im very impressed with how you made them, if i am seeing as you see.. you have made your own copies of the Dark Night, and the Butcher bird aka red wings of death... very well done! in fact i think you did a better job than i did! bravo!! ;D

Im very glad, you like them. If was really funny to build them. I found some decals, looks close to the original aircrafts from Daniel, so I decided to have his german heroes for my own :)

Chiefpettyofficer said:
Im very glad, you like them. If was really funny to build them. I found some decals, looks close to the original aircrafts from Daniel, so I decided to have his german heroes for my own :)

and you did a wonderful job, especially with the FW-190A-8, i really like how you added your own decals for a personal touch...

here is the actual "Dark Night..." BF-10G-10 Messerschmitt Piloted buy "Urlich Darcy"
109climbingskyward.jpg

here is the actual "Butcher bird..." AKA "wings of death" FW-190A-8 piloted buy "Eddie Becker."
Schlachedvogelattack.jpg

as you can planly see, precise work, very close to the actual peaces, in many cases the paint jobs chiefpettyofficer did where much cleaner, probably beacuse most of my work his hand painted XD. and each of these pilots have there own little story. however i have not came up with how they look, perhaps i will go along with how chiefpettyofficer had made the scale model figures look.

Latest posts

Back