best putty stuff for figure altering

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
what could i or should i use for making arms? i know i need wire bent the way i need it but i wana know what i should use to make the arms with.

i have Milliput Silver grey at hand or should i get somit else?

thanks for your help guys

i think ill have to aquire some. i had a go with milliput to see what it was like, its a bit sticky when trying to shape it but this is how it turned out.

Dead german. let me know how ive done

IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0401.jpg

cool. no doubt he will look better painted and chucked up agenst a wall in one of my dios :)

those are looking pretty good. Are you dipping your sculpting tool in water? keeping the putty wet really helps. Get your self some Aves, much nicer to work with than miliput.

Got to sit in on Taesung Harms seninar at AMPS and he uses Apoxie Sculpt...he also mentioned using baby oil to keep things from sticking...that stood out as interesting to me!

i could think of better things to do with baby oil :p

yes MrNatural i was using a tooth pick diping it in water. ill have to order some better stuff for my next soldier who will be face down, but the miliput done the job and for teh first guy

Hey, spud.
Let me add another recommend for the Aves Apoxie Sculpt approach.
It cures to a hardness closer to the plastic around it, and only need water to keep it from sticking to fingers and/or tools

Thanks Q im going to order some later this week and see what its like.

Latest posts

Back