Bell UH-1 "HUEY HOG" 1:48 Scale

minimodelmaker

This is my entry for the contest.

huey-entry.jpg

I am sure it will be a challenge, but my Dad will help. I hope :D

Go for it buddy................looks a great little kit and a nice choice!!!, good to have Dad on stand by tho but i reckon you`ll do a fabulous job fella ;D

`Boots`

Will be happy to help you. First though, you must learn that glue bottles have caps for a reason!

Only kidding ;D

I've been starting my way into modeling just like You not so many years ago, and You can trust me: a little bit of patience and a Dad nearby is an extraordinary formula of building great kits ;D
Good luck with this one, buddy ;)

Super sweet!! Of course if you ever have questions, everyone here is pretty knowledgeable and always willing to lend a hand!

Myke said:
Super sweet!! Of course if you ever have questions, everyone here is pretty knowledgeable and always willing to lend a hand!
Even during the contest, most will help out and answer questions. So don't be afraid to ask!!

Sweet! Looks like there will be a pair of choppers over there?? The huey is a favorite! ;D

Hey Mini man,

I built this kit a couple of months ago and a couple of things to look out for. The split body is somewhat of a pain in the butt to get aligned right. This was the first kit I worked on when getting back into it and it was a little bit of a challenge.

Just make sure you got some sanding sticks and putty because you are going to need it. I don't want to lessen your enthusiasm at all. So keep it up and keep us upto to date on your progress. Let me know if you have any questions since I just worked on this not to long ago so it's kinda fresh in my mind.

I am guessing yours will come out 100 times better than mine. I will grab some pics of it and post em here for you. I actually bought another one to build later.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Joe

Latest posts

Back