BANDAI: Well dude here's a soultion to your limited shelf space problem!

Those teeny tiny things are great. I have a bunch....just haven't gotten around to building most of them

Those teeny tiny things are great. I have a bunch....just haven't gotten around to building most of them
My jaw dropped when I opened the box, I was still new to "The higher the number the smaller the size" and didn't realize that I would be giving my eyeballs a workout.

If you have optivisors, put them on and look at the exquisite detail on the Millennium Falcon and Blockade Runner. Amazing!

BANDAI actually makes even smaller and the detail is just as good!

These are about 1/3 the size of those 1/144 and they are model kits.

4group.jpg5group.jpg

WOW! They first insult us with the usual garbage that they offer (Transformer wannabes) then they offer pieces of plastic that you almost need a microscope to see. Then they call them high quality model kits? If I can't see it with my naked eye then it's not worth the effort for me. My eyes are bad and have been for some time. Anything that I cannot see is pretty much pointless. I already bought the Red Leader kit with the baby X that comes with it and the TIE Fighter set for that one. I have pictures of my McX-wing that I started but never put any weathering on. I don't think I want to waste the time. I have a 1/45th scale X-wing that I made from an MPC kit but is highly modified. I have plans to make a resin version then build that. I have almost fifty (50) models that need my attention and this month will be the time that I hope to get around to finishing all the ones that I started and then build the ones in boxes that are waiting to be built. I have a few 1/25 scale models but I don't see the point of even building any more of those when I finish. I say just build a bigger shelf for bigger model kits. I'm done with small models.

Most of Bandai's kits have crazy fine detail regardless of their scale or overall size though.

These things are a blast to build, and they make great aquarium decorations! lol.

And I sure hope you aren't calling Gundams "Transformer wannabes" @Little Cutie considering Transformers came out 5 years after Gundam... lol. It's cool to let everyone know something isn't for you, but lets not go gatekeeping or casting stones now. :)

Most of Bandai's kits have crazy fine detail regardless of their scale or overall size though.

These things are a blast to build, and they make great aquarium decorations! lol.

And I sure hope you aren't calling Gundams "Transformer wannabes" @Little Cutie considering Transformers came out 5 years after Gundam... lol. It's cool to let everyone know something isn't for you, but lets not go gatekeeping or casting stones now. :)
No - it's the dragon ball - Z things out there and one other. The gundam I don't care for because I don't understand them. But the models that look like the figures in the T.V. shows where their eyeballs and hair vibrate - too creepy!

Some are a bit cringey, some seem seasoned only socially acceptable for teenagers to buy. But they are pushing some fantastic molding technology making these figure-rise kits. The Buzz and Woody ones are dope, if I wasn't budgeting so hard they'd be in my backlog.

Some are a bit cringey, some seem seasoned only socially acceptable for teenagers to buy. But they are pushing some fantastic molding technology making these figure-rise kits. The Buzz and Woody ones are dope, if I wasn't budgeting so hard they'd be in my backlog.
Buzz and Woody - from Toy Story? If they have figures I'm not aware of it. I'll have to check that out!

Buzz and Woody - from Toy Story? If they have figures I'm not aware of it. I'll have to check that out!
I guess they used them to start a "Cinema-Rise" line instead of "Figure-Rise" but I saw them at my LHS, they look really good, just not ready to pay for them with my current backlog.1651850723017.png

I looked at these and I don't have the money right now or the information to decide if they are even worth the effort. They look just like the real thing in the movies but I don't know what scale they're supposed to be. Beside that I already have too many models to build at this time!

I doubt they're scaled. Google tells me Woody is just shy of 16" tall in the movies, but the kit is roughly 11" tall.

I doubt they're scaled. Google tells me Woody is just shy of 16" tall in the movies, but the kit is roughly 11" tall.
Oh, that’s algebra that makes me wanna take a nap.
Woody and Buzz, are on my wish list.
A Mega-Mind and Minion would be cool.
Is asking for a Mr. Incredible too much?

Oh, that’s algebra that makes me wanna take a nap.
Woody and Buzz, are on my wish list.
A Mega-Mind and Minion would be cool.
Is asking for a Mr. Incredible too much?
Do they have other Pixar characters out already? I've had a blast with their "quick!" series Pac-Man and Kirby.

Not that I’m aware of Mark.
I was pining.
I’ll have to take a look at the Pac-Man and Kirby.
The kit of the Raimen noodles was not only, one of a kind, I thought extremely hip. It will be one of those timeless classics for years I believe. Another on the list.

Not that I’m aware of Mark.
I was pining.
I’ll have to take a look at the Pac-Man and Kirby.
The kit of the Raimen noodles was not only, one of a kind, I thought extremely hip. It will be one of those timeless classics for years I believe. Another on the list.
I think there is a Legend series too, if you want to build a scale Sega Saturn or other late 90's early 00's Videogame consoles!

Latest posts

Back