Bad Grendels: The Dinorama...

Seams are definitely looking good, John.
Looking forward to seeing you handle the jaw

Beautiful job on cleaning up the seams! And it was nice to have a flashback to the Ghidorah build, too.

"you've got legs Lt. Dan"!! Nice work John!! Always dig the subject you choose!! Looks like this would make for a whole lot of fun painting!! Keep plugging away brotha!! ;)

Always thought about getting a dino kit and making a dino-riders custom, if anybody ever watched that show ;D. Looks really good so far!

amateurmodeler said:
Always thought about getting a dino kit and making a dino-riders custom, if anybody ever watched that show ;D. Looks really good so far!

I've thought about doing that as well. Dino-Riders was such a great 20 minute toy commercial from the late 80s. Pretty sure I had most of the toys.

the Baron said:
Beautiful job on cleaning up the seams! And it was nice to have a flashback to the Ghidorah build, too.

Thanks! I think Gidorah was one of the most difficult kits I have ever built!

TRM said:
"you've got legs Lt. Dan"!! Nice work John!! Always dig the subject you choose!! Looks like this would make for a whole lot of fun painting!! Keep plugging away brotha!! ;)

It will be fun, I am already looking forward to lots of tiny dots in my future... That is the only way to paint this properly.....

amateurmodeler said:

I don't remember that show, but I think the Lindberg kit would be much better for it. That kit is styrene, and this is vinyl.

images

TYRANNOSAURUS%20REX.jpg

Here is today's update:

This is "lunch"

IMG_2277.JPG
IMG_2275.JPG
IMG_2276.JPG

And here are the hind legs. They need a bit more work:

IMG_2270.JPG
IMG_2278.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG
IMG_2280.JPG
IMG_2281.jpg
IMG_2282.JPG
IMG_2283.jpg
FoDEg4f9mAoNTqnvlNh35iSkezuTiy0rH1nUzHAmY38=w695-h927-no
IMG_2285.JPG
IMG_2285.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG
rUHTmkCx9RSlDbIDDHprx5Ull21e9byKlm1cNkELlqM=w144-h191-p-no
IMG_2288.JPG
IMG_2289.JPG
IMG_2290.jpg

And Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q3SIcwE3oM

Looking pretty good there John!! LOL...'Lunch'!!! :eek: I'm sure you have the parts fix under control!! Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back