Back for a little while!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
:D

hay guys whats up, back from MCTI for the weekend, i tell you its been... different...

first day i lifted weights and tore my arms to shreads, for 3 days now my arms have been stuck in angles beacuse my arms are so badly torn from weight lifting i can hardly move them. legs are pritty sore too, but it will pay off as the pain means serious muscle build. School work consists of about 3 to 5 pages of questions a day plus book work :-\ yea...., and yes, one of the pirks of schooling is supposed to be all the cute girls, well at MCTI there slim pickings :p, and the girls there you dont want to date beacuse as soon as they are bored with you they pritty much break up with you and date someone ells ???

got most of my models set up and got pictures of the dorm, ill post them in the mancave thread, however its not much of a man cave since we can have girls in our room, and we have had girls in our dorm room, not for those reasons if you get what i mean for those of you who have your minds in the gutter :mad:, yesterday one of my lady friends seemed sad so i hung out with her and let her play some Call Of Duty since thats all i have in the room at this time that i dont have to get all reachy touchy to show them how to play like my flight simulator, too many controls ::). she was bored so i let her play, she did pritty good for a first timer and seemed amused, once again NOT INTERESTED, she was just a good friend, trust me not the type of girl i would want to hook up with, though there are some lookers here and there ;).

so whats up guys? ;D

//turns on the radio

this is ace... if there are any allied fighters out there, please respond, over.

No allied fighters here, but I am here working on a model....Details posted later, some sort of Gundam thing......

This is American Hero Controll Center. Turn right to 270, clear for landing *sceetch*

Grendels said:
No allied fighters here, but I am here working on a model....Details posted later, some sort of Gundam thing......

heard about those, cant wait to see what you come up with XD

Ace, flight time is over. Other Heroes want to have their turn, too. In times of economizing, flight time is reduced :))))

Latest posts

Back