Attention All Nerd Herds and crew

Airmedical

Hey Gang,

I want to congradulate everyone who's entered the contest. This is not going to be an easy vote by a long shot. Great googly moogly! You guys rock! I'm going to have to spend all weekend looking at these over and over and over again. The creativity, imagination, craftmenship, detailing and out right master work is just unbeleivable. Wow! Awsome work guys. Awsome work!
You guys are fun! I love this site!!! :D

Of course, Scott, crew and sponcers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys have put together the best online contest I personally have ever seen. I know the time, life, hobby and family thing.
It's not easy. You don't owe me any thank. It is I who owe you guys a big thank you. And I'm sure I speak for all of us but I am speaking for myself. As Elvis would say. Thank ya, thank ya very much!

Scott, please, keep the hat on. LOL! ;)

Good luck to everyone. You all got my vote!
Cheers and God bless.
John

You said what we all are thinking and feeling.
I did attended few contest and group builds on many sites but none of them was organized like this one and in such a great atmosphere.
Congratulations and thank you to all of you contest attendees and staff.
Cheers
Lukasz

images

Yes... Honey ! I'm going do it !!!
I was in the middle of a Paint session.... you know How that is !!!

Models/Family life/Beer/Sleep/Dream about Models/Circle of life...

Very well said!!!

Congrats to Scott and the staff!!! and to all Herds!!!

This judging stuff will be a piece of cake. I've looked at about 20 models and they have all sorts of fuzz in the paint.... Wait.... That fuzz is dirt on my monitor!!!! Back to square one.... Seriously guys, theses models are top drawer material!!! I was thinking there would be mostly OOB builds since we only had 90 days to create these models and one or two models that really had the extra stuff. I do judging at IPMS contests from time to time and this task won't be easy. Any of these models would easily score a top three position at any model contest. I would love to hear from contest attenders how these model(s) scored in future IPMS / AMPS / model contests.

Great job... Let me clean my monitor and go back to judging

James

green127045 said:
This judging stuff will be a piece of cake. I've looked at about 20 models and they have all sorts of fuzz in the paint.... Wait.... That fuzz is dirt on my monitor!!!! Back to square one.... Seriously guys, theses models are top drawer material!!! I was thinking there would be mostly OOB builds since we only had 90 days to create these models and one or two models that really had the extra stuff. I do judging at IPMS contests from time to time and this task won't be easy. Any of these models would easily score a top three position at any model contest. I would love to hear from contest attenders how these model(s) scored in future IPMS / AMPS / model contests.

Great job... Let me clean my monitor and go back to judging

James

its going to be hard, not a doubt in my mind, they are all so good! i just hope i am not making a bad desision.

Well green, I'm not sure *all* of us would make top 3 *looks at feet* but there is some very good work, and ace, no one will be offended if you don't vote for them. I just love that vo.... wait we're not meant to say what our favourites are....

I whole heartedly agree Airmedical

To all competitors,

As a returned newbie, this was the first time I 'lurked' through a build competition, I kept a close watch on the progress of all the builds and vicariously felt your highs and lows, Wow that was exhausting and I'm glad it's finished.

Then when the final entries went up, I felt my own highs (read Ohhhhh's) and lows (Read Ahhhhh's) at the quality of work, it is all very inspiring.

To Scott and his little helpers,

You fella's are Trojans;

I can't imagine the amount of work that went into organising this competition from a concept months/years ago to tallying votes and sending prizes out. You 'ROCK'.

PS: I hope you left photographs of yourselves with your families, just in case they don't recognise the person who has been living in their basement and eating all the frozen meals over the last couple of months ........

To the sponsors,
In spite of what the 'world leaders' say, we are all still in hard times, this especially applies to small businesses, as such your willingness to support the competition is appreciated by all of us even more.

This is a great community and I know we will do our best to support your businesses.

Finally I think each of deserve three cheers!!! "HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH"

Well done,

Craig

Latest posts

Back