ATT: To all Painters, NHL fans, or otherwise would be gamblers!!!

collin26

Hello All,
Are you an avid painter? A fan of NHL Hockey? Just bored a like a friendly wager?

The good folks at both Badger Air-Brush & AK Interactive USA see fit to allow all modelers to benefit from our pasion for NHL Hockey and our home cities!

All interested in a friendly wager, should post there pridiction on this thread by 7:30pm 1.18.12. All entries must be entered by 7:30 pm local Chicago time.

*All those who pick Chicago as the winner will receive the excelent "Model Flex" Weathering Set # 1706, should the Chicago BlackHawks win.

*All thos who pick Buffalo as the winner will receive AK-060 "Streaking Effects" weathering enamels set. should the Buffalo Sabres win.

Some information for all you who cant skate! LOL. Chicago BlackHawks will play host to the Buffalo Sabres this evening at 7:30 pm. The important statistics are listed below:
Chicago BlackHawks Buffalo Sabres
Wins Loss OT Win Loss OT
27 13 6 With 60 points 19 21 5 With 43 Points
Home Record 2011-2012 Road Record 2011-2012
Wins Loss OT Wins Loss OT
10 8 2 8 12 0
The Blackhawks have won three of their past four versus the Sabres, taking both meetings last year by a 4-3 margin.

We will see you at center ice!
Regards,
Badger Air-Brush
&
AK Interactive USA

Oh yeah right Iain, give em stats so they pick my team and I have to send a bunch of paint - when the Blackhawks kick your Sabres' ass.

By the way - I foresee Kaner coming out of his goal scoring slump tonight, against his hometown team!

GO BLACKHAWKS!

Hmmmm.

I'm going to have to sit on this one a bit before I pick sides, I still have about four and a half hours...

'till then, I leave you both with this.

;D

bruins_03__1235745889_27061.jpg

Ahhhh, normally I would pick Chicago....but I will take a flier and pick Buffalo...they are due to pluck the feathers from the Blackhawks!!

Buffalo for the win!

Heck ...I know nowt about NHL Hockey ::) ,but just for fun I'll say ...Chicago Blackhawks ???

And Nice one Badger & AK ,very generous folk ;)

Chris.

Ohh....sorry Iain.....gotta go with the Blackhawks this time :-\

Nothing like a good rivalry!! ;D Besides...what's some weathering products amongst friends?? ;D ;D ;D

OK just got my copy of the Buffalo Herald with the headline Hawks slash Sabres 6-2

If you were smart enough to choose the Blackhawks email me your address under the email subject: BLACKHAWKS WIN, SLASH SABRES 6-2!

and I'll get you sent your paint set. From what I see it's costing me 5 paint sets - but that's OK, I'll make it back when Iain buys me dinner next week.

Next time, I'll have to give Iain 4 goals just to make it fair.

Latest posts

Back