Applying decals with solutions

Solander

Recently, after watching relevant video-technique here on SMA I've bought this 2-step sol/set system, but there is a question concerning it's work:
Anyone knows, would it be possible to apply one decal over another? Aren't there any trouble effects when puting a layer of micro-set over sol? Ad if a layer or two of acrilic finish is anougth to ake enougth border between them?
Hope I managed to make my question into more-or-less understandable words :)
Thank You.

Solander said:
Recently, after watching relevant video-technique here on SMA I've bought this 2-step sol/set system, but there is a question concerning it's work:
Anyone knows, would it be possible to apply one decal over another? Aren't there any trouble effects when puting a layer of micro-set over sol? Ad if a layer or two of acrilic finish is anougth to ake enougth border between them?
Hope I managed to make my question into more-or-less understandable words :)
Thank You.

It would cause no problems at all. In fact I just did it on the Polar Lights Enterprise and had to repeatedly lay one decal on another and I also used both Set and Sol. I did not reapply the gloss varnish, just laid one decal smack down on the other. Worked fine. Just make sure the first layer is totally dry before applying the second.

Thank You very mutch!
Just have tried it - the result is perfect.
I must admitt that the second layer decals lay over the first ones eveng better than over a layer of varnish.

Back