apoligies

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
the group build is now over, and its been for a while actually, well done everyone, lots of beautiful builds, i feel that i have failed to keep track of things, i feel that i have failed in General... there is a lot of things i have been failing at, im just hoping i can get back into the groove of things somehow, scott may have already posted this, but...

This group build is officially over. Thank you for participating. If you have finished during the allotted time period (Oct1 - Feb 29) please post one final photo of your build in this thread. One of you will be chosen at random to receive a gift certificate at Elm City Hobbies and an SMA Calendar.

Hey Bro,

As far as I'm concerned. You don't owe me an apologie. We all have our hands full with everyday resposabilites which comes first. You haven't failed until you have given up. That's not you bro. Keep plugin. Forge ahead.
Ready? Put your hand in the middle. 1-2-3- Break!!!

No apologies needed, Ace.
In fact, thanks for reminding me that I need to post my finished build pic

thanks guys, you know, its so beautiful here in michigan, a beautiful sunsiney day, such a blessing. i wish my hellcat was done, so i could take pictures of it, this would be perfect weather, clear cloudless skies, you could see for miles...

Latest posts

Back