Anyone need stone or tiles to use for base?

Pickman27

I love scale modeling!!
Hey I am the co-owner of a high end Tile and design store Called Devon Tile, in Devon PA. I have access to amazing stones and ceramics that make really nice bases for models. If anyone is interested let me know what kind of stone or ceramic you might be looking for to use as a base. As an example I am using a calcutta gold 12x12 as the base for my MaK Camel model. it looks really nice. I have such cool stone and ceramics and a lot of it. My business has been open for 25 years. I wont charge anyone for this stuff. A lot of it goes in the trash but now I hav set aside a large amount of stones and ceramics that I think people might like as a base. Just want to put this offer out there. Just looking to help improve this wonderful hobby overall. Thanks and hopefully I am helping somebody.
Cory

It is my pleasure!
Pickman27 said:
Hey I am the co-owner of a high end Tile and design store Called Devon Tile, in Devon PA. I have access to amazing stones and ceramics that make really nice bases for models. If anyone is interested let me know what kind of stone or ceramic you might be looking for to use as a base. As an example I am using a calcutta gold 12x12 as the base for my MaK Camel model. it looks really nice. I have such cool stone and ceramics and a lot of it. My business has been open for 25 years. I wont charge anyone for this stuff. A lot of it goes in the trash but now I hav set aside a large amount of stones and ceramics that I think people might like as a base. Just want to put this offer out there. Just looking to help improve this wonderful hobby overall. Thanks and hopefully I am helping somebody. I tried posting pictures of some stones but cant get it too cork. We have everything. Let me know if I can help!
Cory

Sorry not for me (Im from Germany ;) ) - but visiting a mason is always a great idea, doing that quite often as well. :)

When I'm at work looking at all the cool stone 12x12 I have I think of all the cool dioramas they could be used in. Just wanted to let a cool group of people who are passionate about scale modeling know that I can be a resource for base materials
Cory

What a gracious offer, maybe you could post a few photos of what there is?

Latest posts

Back