anyone in Maine?

Too far a commute. Only ever been to Canada twice. Once on the Blue Nose to Yarmouth NS and the other, my first wife and I went on a drive to Quebec. Made it as far as St. George.

When Maine gets commuter service to and from again, I'll take the car to NS and drive back and I'll stop and say hi.

Houlton is a little far. I'm in Augusta. Nice little hospital overlooking the river where all the doors are locked. Maine humor, sorry.

Yeah, I'll check out that model show! I might even enter if I can figure this whole seam thing out. Thanks for the tip!

edit: I read it wrong. I thought you meant there was a show in Penobscot county. Dammit. Everything is so far away from me.

not quite in the topic, but to put things in perspective, I can't drive more than about 20 miles before hitting the sea in the longest direction!

I know Canadians and Americans think nothing about driving hundreds of miles sometimes... :D

Just Mike said:
Houlton is a little far. I'm in Augusta. Nice little hospital overlooking the river where all the doors are locked. Maine humor, sorry.

Yeah, I'll check out that model show! I might even enter if I can figure this whole seam thing out. Thanks for the tip!

edit: I read it wrong. I thought you meant there was a show in Penobscot county. Dammit. Everything is so far away from me.

Ahhh, Freddy isn't that far from Augusta, 4hr drive maybe? Houlton to Freddy is 45-60mins depending, Houlton to Bangor 90mins maybe? Then another hr to Augusta...easy peasy.

Guaranteed you will walk away with more in the dollar value of prizes that it costs you to enter the contest...just ask anyone on here that has been to the CAMS show in the past.

Just have a look at last year's door prize tables, people are usually getting their name called to come up to pick something at least 3 times, and sometimes 4-5 times.

IMG_9776-vi.jpg

IMG_9777-vi.jpg

IMG_9778-vi.jpg

Silent Auction Prizes

IMG_9787-vi.jpg

Raffle Prizes

IMG_9788-vi.jpg

As well the best in class awards come with a prize of some sort besides the trophy, as well as the Best In Show award, last few years has been an airbrush.

Latest posts

Back