Any interest, trading my Limited Edition Fine Molds 1/144 Millennium Falcon

Highlander242

Looking to see if there is any interest in trading my never opened Fine Molds 1/144 scale Limited Edition Millennium Falcon. The kit retails for $101 but I did not pay that of course! :eek:. I'm just looking to trade for armor or something that I actually may build one day.

Thanks,

Joe

image-1.jpg

I have various armoured vehicle anything your looking for in particular, because I would be open to a trade I live in Canada so shipping wont be that bad.

arohk said:
I have various armoured vehicle anything your looking for in particular, because I would be open to a trade I live in Canada so shipping wont be that bad.

I'm pretty open. I like German and I like wheeled vehicles.

Thanks,

Joe

Hey Joe, I have Tamiya and Italeri 1/35 Hummers if you're interested in a trade...They're ziplocked but complete.

nicholassagan said:
Hey Joe, I have Tamiya and Italeri 1/35 Hummers if you're interested in a trade...They're ziplocked but complete.

Can you tell me which kits they are?

Thanks,

Joe

The Tamiya kit is the Missile Tow version and the Italeri is pretty much the only one they have

Did you find a trade for this yet? I have a dragon may kit and a cyber hobby King tiger kit I would trade along with some others.

What made it a special edition?

jedge3 said:
Did you find a trade for this yet? I have a dragon may kit and a cyber hobby King tiger kit I would trade along with some others.

What made it a special edition?

Hey, sorry missed this. I still have not found a trade. I'm not so sure why it's the SE other than reading it might be chromed. I have not opened the package so I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Joe

Latest posts

Back