ANGEL INTERCEPTOR

Underneath
DSC00374.jpg

sorry Wrong picture try again
Underneath

DSC00379.jpg

Topside
DSC00378.jpg

Now As for some time had passed I decided the preshading did not look right for this model so I recoated with flat white which I think looks much better now to my eyes now on to the future and then on to decals.

I have used most of the decals but not all but two spectrum roundels on the lower surface have never been seen on the TV programme and are actually a figment of the imagination of a Airfix this means that I have two spare roundels to use on the SPV vehicle that's in my redo pile. The decals are bit thick but they go down a treat the only slight problem I had was with a large letter A on the underside to get it in to the right place a bit fiddly but not too bad and I decided to use the red line from the back of the cockpit two the tail but that when on easily just a matter of making sure it was straight.
Only things left to do is the rear vences two be painted the cockpit headrest for the seat the back of the cockpit and the canopy I've also found an old captain scarlet angel interceptor stand and that will be the last thing to do.
However I must say this model to build was the same amount of building as the camera which seems a lot for such a small model but that's the way things go sometimes.

This year's SMA has been a lot of fun for me and hopefully you've had as much fun as I have hope all your endeavours have been in time for the end of the SMA I am looking forward to next Year's can't wait till it comes happy modeling to one and all see you soon bye for now.

What a nice almost-finish mate! I can't wait for the final reveal! Excellent work!

Again, I love the subject, I have an extreme soft spot for really nice looking Sci-Fi craft.

And now the Gipsy ;D

Fruit & Quaralane Thank's for your posting

Angle End

Just a quick note on here now have finished the angel interceptor again a couple of coats of future and then I decided to make the headrest I use 1mm card and made a box of 5mm or less the bottom of the box open to go over seat I used a little filler and painted it to represent the headrest while that was drying I mask up the canopy and sprayed it silver when that was dry I used wood glue to fix it in place next came the stand I had printed just the page with the stand on cutting miss out and gluing together once that was dried that was the finish of the angel interceptor.
I hope you enjoyed this builed as much as I have although at times I've had to put it down and walk away but he's finished in plenty of time.
Thanks for watching hope you enjoyed the video of soon have the camber finished and the imperial hopefully will be finished by the end of the month.
So's buy from him as buy from a give up the modeling see you all soon Alan

Hi all now this one is complete here are the photos if you seen the video they're on their but not very good quality so here they are again for you to have a closer look at them
DSC00392.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

Nice job!
I have never seen "Captain Scarlet" was it one of the Gerry Anderson shows with puppets?

Kind of like the look of the newer version better, but then...never saw the old one

Ah, so now it's complete! Excellent work Alan, excellent work! [Lovely base as well]

I agree with Q. I mean, I love what you've done with this one, but that new version just looks so....

slender! ;)

Latest posts

Back