Abandonned Fordson

RUSTYBOY

Hello folks here is my last dio after a long break it is abandonned Forson
My english is not good so I try to explain the process
It is a 1/16 diecast FORDSON from UNIVERSAL HOBBIES
I don't have an airbrush and the tractor can not unscrew I have tried to paint it with a paintbrush but a lot of parts can be reached so I change my mind
I removed the paint with a stripper in can, not easy and a messy job ! and use to rust the tractor Sophisticated finished products,+ some Mig pigments
The tree is made with wire and air clay the soil with celluclay, pva glue, acrylic paint I have added JOEFIX and otherbrand leaves and some dirt from my backyard.
Hope you like it all comments and advice are welcome
Sorry for the pics not good quality
I started with
09-fordson-f-modele-de-1917-universal-hobbies-1-16.jpg
0252.jpg

0232.jpg
019-3.jpg
0172.jpg
015-1.jpg
0142.jpg
0072.jpg
0282.jpg
Not happy with the result I paint the base, added a fence and a magpie
tracteur016.jpg
tracteur015.jpg
tracteur008.jpg
tracteur007.jpg
P6010018-1.jpg
P6010019.jpg
P6010018.jpg
tracteur015.jpg

Wow nice job ;D I think I may have one of them in a shed somewhere lol....I know we definitely have a super major along with the 3 tractors we use on a daily basis. Where can you find these kits?
Again great work.

What a great job on this. I have plans to do something exactly like this. I've done two dicast tractors, which have since been sold and one for a customer. I plan on doing another one( for myself this time) using this exact tractor model. You've done an amazing job.

Truly amazing that would sit on my book shelf with pride once again truly amazing work buddy the colours that are on that tractor and one question were do the leaves come from.???

Cool job man, a very realistic and atmospheric diorama.

As usual its all in the detail, the rusting is great and the tree too, in fact i love it all!

geegad said:
Truly amazing that would sit on my book shelf with pride once again truly amazing work buddy the colours that are on that tractor and one question were do the leaves come from.???

Thank you at all for your nice comments I really appreciate it :D
Geegad leaves are from reality in scale and joefix hope it helps .

Fantastic work! And you just gave me an idea for a John Deere dio for my dad for next Father's Day! He has an old beat-up diecast one that could use some TLC. I could smuggle it out of his office...

Latest posts

Back