a holiday movie for all

Do you realize, how... How many sleepless nites, I had, trying to resolve the 'riddle' of Feynman's Sprinkler Paradox... Good Lord, Man!!! ;)
Urumomo, you come up with some of the most amazing [and enlightening] videos. Thanks for putting a smile of this mug -

US Navy
United States Naval Nuclear Power School . Class 8604

real heavy in fluid mechanics

Uh, huh... USAF 811/812; now called Security Forces. Recall many a 'Special Weapon', during my brief time - In TUSLOG it was Nuclear Safety Training NCO, and recall those 'Piggly Wiggly' semi convoy's, courtesy of Oak Ridge, in CA, too. One vet to another, thanks for your Service.

:D
We boiled water .

I was part of a couple of broken arrow drills when my GQ station was right there adjacent the magazine .
Then they moved me to DCC ( Damage Control Central ) -- I was not relishing that since it's nothing but khaki down there during GQ .
The Chief Engineer , the Reactor Officer , the friggin Command Master Chief , The XO and of course the Damage Control Officer .

Turned out to be a pretty cool GQstation though .
I manned the big boards with the ship schematics and grease penciled in the location of damage / casualties etc . ,, all the time wearing those sound powered phones that were probably made during WW1 . ;)

Latest posts

Back