'69 GTO

StyreneStylist

revell kit, it's kinda a so-so kit so i made it a junker.

IMGP0543.jpg

IMGP0546.jpg

IMGP0531.jpg

IMGP0541.jpg

IMGP0544.jpg

Excellent weathering buddy !!really looks the part ;D

Chris.

Don't know how I could have missed this one. She looks like a GTO parked up the street...rust and all.

The older reddish purple rust is spot on in this situation, as is the staining and streaking. I like the added details in the interior. The dirty frosted windows are perfect and not an easy thing to do. I like the added graffiti on the door, really cool. Everything is in the right places which makes this one fantastic looking model. Would love to see this on a simple base to show it off.

Very good work bro.
Rob

Wow I can only echo Mr. Scratchmod on his comments, especially that windshield man...

and the crap in the back too.

Very, very nice work.

Thanks dudes!

NecronautDrummer said:
Man, the darkness of the rust just sells it as full-scale! Great job with the weathering. Can I ask, how did you do the rusting?

all i do is use craft paint and sort of stipple it on to give it a texture. then go back with oil colors.

"Yeah I know it's a little rough but it's a numbers-matching Judge. I won't take any less than 10 grand for it."

Great job on the rusty finish! I wish the two 1:1 '69 GTO's that I owned in the '90's were as straight as this one ;) You got the chipped paint on the endura bumper just right, too!

Latest posts

Back