Neo said:
nicholassagan said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:
Just checked and all 3 of your entries are showing broken image links.

Scott....I just uploaded them again but this time from Photo Bucket. I hope you can see them now

Different Scott....but the 3 new ones all showed up, with photos this time, so I deleted the old ones, however there is still one left that didn't have pics uploaded to it, called "Reddragon Modelwerks, Kit bashed Aero Phantasma car. Mad max style", was that the same as you just uploaded called "Banshee" or "Blasphamy"?

There should only be three entries...A diorama and two cars. A purple one and a Red and yellow one. Did you get those three? If not I can try again. I am sorry for the mix up.

There are 3, but they weren't named the same as the first 3 that had no pics. If you only have 3, then they are all showing and I will assume the other was one of those 3 with a different name.

gotcha

It's what we call a quote vortex. Happens every year @ Starship Modeler during WF... http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=111687

Lol

Love it. lol.

Scott Girvan said:
Neo said:
nicholassagan said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

Scott....I just uploaded them again but this time from Photo Bucket. I hope you can see them now

Different Scott....but the 3 new ones all showed up, with photos this time, so I deleted the old ones, however there is still one left that didn't have pics uploaded to it, called "Reddragon Modelwerks, Kit bashed Aero Phantasma car. Mad max style", was that the same as you just uploaded called "Banshee" or "Blasphamy"?

There should only be three entries...A diorama and two cars. A purple one and a Red and yellow one. Did you get those three? If not I can try again. I am sorry for the mix up.

There are 3, but they weren't named the same as the first 3 that had no pics. If you only have 3, then they are all showing and I will assume the other was one of those 3 with a different name.

gotcha

It's what we call a quote vortex. Happens every year @ Starship Modeler during WF... http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=111687

Lol

Love it. lol.

Funny stuff

JohnSimmons said:
Scott Girvan said:
Neo said:
nicholassagan said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

gotcha

Lol

Love it. lol.

Funny stuff

Yeah it is :)

Right on.

There are some great builds this year. And it's nice to see all the All-Open builds as well.

BTW guy for you info, i noticed tgat lots of pic where not centered on the subject witxh i tought waa odd. But i realized that if the pic are high resolution the forum softwas crop them in a weird way.

So remember to click on the first pic and use the slide show to enjoy the full beauty of all the entries

Cheers

Neo

Hey folks: Best AT-ST Voting is open: http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,12591.0.html

Script / vote code is getting worked on. Looks like it might be Monday before we're all set. I'll report back as soon as I know for sure.

Oh, Hey guys! Vote for best AT-ST!!
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,12591.0.html

Scott Girvan said:
Script / vote code is getting worked on. Looks like it might be Monday before we're all set. I'll report back as soon as I know for sure.

Might be sooner then you think! Check your PMs bro! Finished the new version this afternoon! :)

I think we're cooking with gas bud! Glad to be back this year to help out. Yes... I was able to re-write and update the voting script this year! Been a rough couple of years for me... sorry I didn't get a chance to enter anything, but I enjoyed seeing everyone's entries. The nice thing about writing the script is I get the chance to vote first befor ethe rest of you! Muhahahahahhaahaha! I think you all will enjoy the new voting ballot... I made a bunch of updates and made it so Scott will be able to update it a lot easy next year. Some of the changes I've made is now you'll be able to see the build by clicking on the name of it for reference (maybe next year I'll make thumbnail images)! Another thing I added is if you vote for the same model for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd or if you don't vote for all the categories your vote will not be counted and you won't be able to vote again and will basically just pass up on your opportunity to vote this year! Found that problem come up... so take your time and vote in all the categories, not just the one you're entered in. Makes the contest more fair for everyone! Always glad to help out and I gotta say... there are some serious entries this year! All of the entries look fantastic! Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for the work, LrdSatyr8.
I'd forgotten that it was you who'd done the coding work recently

Latest posts

Back