1969 Corvette ROAD ACE! Receives some serious improvement!

Re: 1969 Corvette ROAD ACE! DONE!

Love the picture ,Thats really well done buddy . So whats the next build ? ;D

Chris.

Might not get a ticket but you'll need new tires!

Chris S said:
Love the picture ,Thats really well done buddy . So whats the next build ? ;D

Chris.

my next builds are in the Aircraft forum, a Ace Of Spades P-51B Mustang open landing gears, and Jeanette BF-109G-10 Open landing gears XD

next project almost ready to be uploaded as i speak, my searies of videos showcasing my entire collection!

Scott Girvan said:
Might not get a ticket but you'll need new tires!

yea thats the issue, can the cops catch me, Corvette+2,000HP=GONE! id probably out run the Helicopter, i would be going so fast the radio probably would not even work //cop voice "yea... i just saw some car just scream buy me, my radar measured 250+MPH, need backup over!"

reasons i would get a ticket

1 car too loud, 2,000HP supercharged V8 with no muffler at all, piped Exhaust manifold with straight side panel exaust pipes, means its going to be insanely loud especially when i stomp on it.

2 not street legal, this car is lightened up and probably weighs under 3,000LB probably more like 2,500LB or maybe a little more maybe a little less, and with a 2,000HP engine, and massive racing slicks in the back, this is not by any stretch of the imagination, street legal.

3 Wreckless driving, its too tempting not to punch the gas hard,

4 speeding, your going to want to go fast at least once.

DSCF2096.jpg
the new improvements include, radiator hoses, spark plug wires, and firewall.

i did the radiator hoses buy taking peaces of rubber wire that heavily resembled radiator hose, glued them to the water pump and radiator and walla, then after fooling with multiple wiring, realised that fishing line is a good scale for sparkplug wires, and since its plastic, it sticks really well to the engine block when all said and done. once i got the sparkplug wires set, i painted them black.

Nice job on the wires and hoses Ace , it always makes a big difference to a build to include some of the smaller details ,they always catch the eye of the viewer .
Good work .

Chris.

Chiefpettyofficer said:
Devil on Wheels :))
Good Job Ace!!!

the Devil ain't got nothing on this car! >XD i could see this car racing the devil, and winning //Evil laugh

thanks bud, glad you like it, i worked hard on her, it sure is nice to hear my hard work is liked XD

Just caught up with this Ace...............grand job indeed fella, love what ya did with the piccy, can`t beat a set of smokin` rear boots..... ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back