1/48th scale Revell Monogram Delta Super Dart (FINISHED!!!)

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ITS FINALLY DONE!!!

F 106X Delta super dart!

Excellent, its finally finished, the whole model, DONE!

i had no masking tape, and finally got just enough paint thinner to do the job, here it is guys!

Ok ! another one off the Table !!! hey ?

F-106%20Delta%20Dart%2020x24%20Print%20Karvon%203%20700cr.jpg

the F106 was a nice bird !!!

Looking good, Ace.

But, just a little critique on the video itself.
You might want to try and keep the moving around to a minimum. Got a little dizzy during the early parts of the video

Quaralane said:
Looking good, Ace.

But, just a little critique on the video itself.
You might want to try and keep the moving around to a minimum. Got a little dizzy during the early parts of the video

thanks bud, ill take the advice...

13aceofspades13 said:
Fruit said:
Bang up job Ace! Really enjoyed watching the entire thing unfold!

thanks Fruit, speaking of folding, you done any paper models?

Well, I'm working on a 1/200 F-86 as a gift to my brother who's going off to college. The school year is starting up again soon, so I unfortunately won't have a lot of time for paper models - especially since this year I'm taking almost all AP and honors courses. During the school days I'll probably lay off some time to get back into the plastic modeling, but the weekends will be for paper.

So what are you planning to do next Ace?

Fruit said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Fruit said:
Bang up job Ace! Really enjoyed watching the entire thing unfold!

thanks Fruit, speaking of folding, you done any paper models?

Well, I'm working on a 1/200 F-86 as a gift to my brother who's going off to college. The school year is starting up again soon, so I unfortunately won't have a lot of time for paper models - especially since this year I'm taking almost all AP and honors courses. During the school days I'll probably lay off some time to get back into the plastic modeling, but the weekends will be for paper.

So what are you planning to do next Ace?

i have no idea... i have a build in mind for the hosting of the Navy air group build, but who knows.. we will see...

Latest posts

Back