1/48 Jagdpanther

Jose Luis Lopez

Hello again!

As I said, I was not man enough to paint the really complex camo that Jeeves made on his JGD! I just was able to paint a much more easy camo for mine....

Hope you like it

DSC_0441_zps398911e3.jpg

DSC_0444_zps0c1a406c.jpg

Jose...

There's no way I could've blended that camo the way you did which is why I went with the other...you knocked this one out of the park brother!! ;)

Many thanks for your replies, sirs! :) :)

Wyoroy, the base is a 1/48 Verlinden´s reference. I just add some stones and sand here and there and painted it.

I was just about to ask if the base was custom built....that road looks like its bore some weight over the course of its life. I saw the picture of just the base on facebook and it was just TOP NOTCH.

That really looks stunning. Well applied camo and superb weathering. I also love that base. You can built everything you want but sometimes it is much easier and quicker to buy something that is already made. And paint that up nice. It is nice to finish stuff. And a really good result too.

Thanks again, my friends!

The base is from Verlinden, reference #2393 Armor Display Base Rail Crossing. I just added sand, stone and vegetation.

Latest posts

Back