1/350 TOS Enterprise - WIP

PixelMagic

Got the saucer grids filled (omg, never again), and all the outer hull primed.

McqkZ2o.jpg

MKYuF41.jpg

I wanted to start off by focusing on the ship's interior. I printed the ship's decks onto backlight film and the bridge control panels and monitors onto slide film. The effect is really nice.

zqUn6hQ.jpg

mLnxh4l.jpg

WPbrMoj.jpg

xLYOQJa.jpg

2qOCbYr.jpg

EXsxkvB.jpg

It refers to filling the engraved grid line pattern on the saucer.
Many have complained that the hull should have been left smooth

Pixel, you're off to a very good start here

WOW ;D most impressive

Really stunning . Any pics of the bridge before or during ?

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I also wanted to try the window inserts for my Revell JJprise.

I know the Revell model says it's 1:500 scale, but if you go with the official size, and also the very close saucer rim shot in Star Trek Beyond, Revell's model is actually 1:1000.

So with that in mind, I printed my corridors to be that size onto backlit film. This photo doesn't really do it justice at all though. In person it's really sharp looking.

Artwork...

VWMPRwo.jpg

And inserted into the saucer rim...

5MLSxsG.jpg

Grendels said:
Thanks for letting me know. You should sell them, I know I would buy a set.

It's in the works. I'm still trying to get all the artwork, backlit film, distribution, etc figured out. I'm almost there.

Since I've been playing with making starship interior graphics, I figured I'd go full insanity. I made a bridge for the Revell 1:500 (though it's actually 1:1000) JJ Abrams Enterprise. I made the graphics in Photoshop and then printed them onto backlit film. I cut out the graphics, folded them into shape, and volia! A 1:1000 scale JJprise bridge.

b6tbysN.jpg

xtroUue.jpg

ERMyqvu.jpg

Ggzw26Q.jpg

SI4qckk.jpg

04HZr4U.jpg

h2lJnLb.jpg

Latest posts

Back