1/35 Dragon Sd.Kfz 181 Panzerkampwagen VI (P) a.k.a Tiger P

Sven Harjacek

Here is my main entry (junior category),so far i have assemble the wheels,tracks,suspension and hull (still have to add aerials and tools),next is turret and then painting :).
I wont to the camo that dragon suggest im doing in my way,you'll see later :).
The machine gun cover was done as seen in the pictures of the third prototype,i made some styrene circles and then covered them with a tissue "painted" with white glue and water to stick.

CAM_4181.jpg

CAM_4182.jpg

(welds done with tamiya polyester putty)

CAM_4183.jpg

Kind regards,Sven.

Here's a few pictures:

Thanks spud,here's an update,next to do: matt coat,rest of weathering :).
The paint scheme is something like sci-fi but i've seen photos with similar examplars

CAM_4186.jpg

CAM_4188.jpg

CAM_4192.jpg

CAM_4193.jpg

CAM_4194.jpg

CAM_4195.jpg

CAM_4196.jpg

CAM_4198.jpg

Kind regards,Sven.

JUNIOR ??? wow... watch out guys.... This little dude is building like a Pro ...

OUCHIE ... I hate to see your the kind of stuff you will push out in a few years...
It will be quite a Treat !!!

Awesome start ! nice machine ! all Electric drive to ! Too bad they only made 2 !

Take care and keep up the good work... I am very impressed !

Looking forward to your next Update !

Norm.

schweinhund227 said:
JUNIOR ??? wow... watch out guys.... This little dude is building like a Pro ...

OUCHIE ... I hate to see your the kind of stuff you will push out in a few years...
It will be quite a Treat !!!

Awesome start ! nice machine ! all Electric drive to ! Too bad they only made 2 !

Take care and keep up the good work... I am very impressed !

Looking forward to your next Update !

Norm.

Thanks Norm!

Yes,i like this tank very much,actually i like the whole Elefant/Ferdinand series with this banana style of tracks.Im not that happy how it turned out,because of the overspray on the turret,i have only 0.5 needle and it's hard to work that way,but hopefully further weathering will hide it a little bit :).

Kind regards.

Sven you have crazy tallents for your age ;D its a Creit to ya, im loving the hull red and camo turret looks really cool,

Excellent work Sven!! Love the factory finish!!! Keep it going!! ;)

Thank you everyone,i will only do some fading with oil paint and some chipping on the turret.
I still think i can do better when i get better tools and airbrush,hopefully ill have money to buy a better one with 0.3 nozzle so i can do the camo easier and hopefully with no overspray :). I really like this kind of "prototype" vehicles from WWII,so i raised some money to buy this model,which will be my next project :).

7-110S115160766.jpg

in this simmilar camo :).

7-110S115162169.jpg

Kind regards,Sven.

Thanks.Yes i have seen that set,but 20 $ is a lot since i have the colors and i mix them on my own,as i've said before my budget isnt high (im still in primary school and i cant do any jobs or anything) and i could get other stuff i need for 20$.
Im sure they are worth the money.

Kind regards.

Just to let everyone know.
I have finished this model on friday,i have added the aerial,weathered the track,did a little wash and added tools + towing cable.
I have a question,do i have to submit this anywhere,post another topic or something or is this fine?

CAM_4258Kopiraj.jpg

CAM_4259Kopiraj.jpg

CAM_4260Kopiraj.jpg

CAM_4261Kopiraj.jpg

CAM_4262Kopiraj.jpg

CAM_4263Kopiraj.jpg

Hope you like it,kind regards Sven!

Excellent! Very interesting subject and different. I think I'm right in thinking that there will be a form to fill out (like the form you had to submit for entry) for the final six photo's.

Latest posts

Back