1/24 Fujimi Porsche 911 Turbo '85

ridefast

I need some SERIOUS motivation to finish my models and BSC is simply an opportunity I cannot miss. =)

This year I will do my best to start and finish Fujimi Porsche 911 Turbo.

433ACA3E-0452-4189-93E2-FE11122BBDC6.jpg

This is one of those Enthusiast Model kits which means lots of tiny parts and loads of fun. I hope this time I will not be tempted too much to improve the kit and add more and more detail. =)

I wish you all the best! Let's build some awesome models! =)

It has been over a week now and I do not have much to show you. I have been working mainly on the engine and the body.

The engines in those Fujimi Enthusiast Series are not just a matter of three or five parts put together but it usually gets much more complicated than that. That was the main reason for choosing the Fujimi kit instead of fabulous yet less detailed Tamiya kit.

The body of the car has its shortcomings but overall impression is good and that is enough for me. =)

So today just a couple of random shots from the build... =)

Checking the overall fit (it is not glued yet) =)

The usual mess...

It is an old kit so there is a lot of work with those sinkmarks, mold flash and push marks =(

But it is exciting! Just look at THAT! =)

Yes. The kit has got huge potential. I just hope I will not mess it up. =)

And, yes, it is not much. =) Nothing is glued yet =)

that's a lot of work, with flashes and sink marks!!! but from what I've seen your making smooth progress and will bring out a show finish one :)

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back