1/24 Aoshima Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

trash

I am hoping to finish this kit in time for the judging

I am going to try to replicate some aspects of the Masonry version of the Aventador, just meed to find a chrome orange,
if I can't it will either go blue or red chrome alclad over chrome or aluminum alclad

Aventador%202.jpg

Thanks for looking

There's a Testors Lacquer called Fiery Orange that is VERY close to the color of the car in the pic

Quaralane said:
There's a Testors Lacquer called Fiery Orange that is VERY close to the color of the car in the pic
Thanks Quaralane, i will have to check that color out and see if Scott M has it in his shop

Sorry Scott turns out I have 2 cans here, really need to make my paint more accessable. Its not quite the look I am going for so will stick with what I ordered from you.
Thanks

Got a bit of work completed yesterday
Built out the side air intake with plastic card. Need to sand it down and make it ready for Cf decals
Aventador%205.jpg
This image shows what it will look like on the car
Aventador%206.jpg
Close up, still have to fabricate the intake blade behind this one, it will also be covered in CF
Aventador%207.jpg
Scratch built the back light covers to create a clean look on top of the rear lights. It will be in CF decals as well.
Aventador%203.jpg
This shows where the cover will go.
Aventador%204.jpg
Hope to get more done tonight, thanks for looking

Thanks everyone, I have had to put the kit aside until I get my CF decals and photo etch set.

if I may suggest base from the reference you provide your looking for an Alclad II candy orange for the lambo body.

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back