1/144 scale HG RX-121-1 TR-1 (HAZEL CUSTOM) GUNDAM

Metal_slug_z

So this is my probably my third model kit build and my only successful one the other two were complete failures but I'm pretty happy with how this kit came out. The panels were panel lined with a 2mm mechanical pencil to get a dirty look inside the cracks instead of a sharp black look, The v on the waist and the cameras on the lower legs were painted with simple craft paint and some house hold markers. Most of the nubs were cleaned off with an x-acto knife. This kit is not clear coated and some of the stickers have small air bubbles most noticeable on the shield. Like i said I'm extremely happy with this build and it's what got me interested in other models kits. :) (On a side note this is apparently the photos before i painted the v on the waist section my apologies)

tumblr_mysit8LCl01sl8h3no1_1280_zpsc70a388c.jpg

tumblr_mysit8LCl01sl8h3no2_1280_zps5a7b229c.jpg

tumblr_mysit8LCl01sl8h3no3_1280_zps239097f5.jpg

Yeah they really got the color and sticker placement right for this kit, It really catches your eye on the shelf.

Metal_slug_z said:
Yeah they really got the color and sticker placement right for this kit, It really catches your eye on the shelf.
I didn't use mine.. it ended up " slightly modified "

Latest posts

Back