Hi folks.

spiralcity

I came over from Finescale modeler. I used to post there all the time, but I hate the 24-hour delay on post. it never was like that back in the day, I have been a member there since 2008. I'm looking forward to posting here and getting to know the members here. Thanks for having me.

Welcome!!!!!
Great bunch of people here, post pictures of your builds as you go, we like to see.

Welcome to the madness. Lots of good people here. Post lots of pictures, look forward to seeing your builds.

Welcome to the Herd. Spiralcity! I'm on Finescale, too, yeah, the ongoing issue with their host causing 504 errors makes the forum almost unusable. I look forward to seeing your builds!
Best regards,
Brad

Heh… that other forum site called “Finescale”….

You’re better off here or Spamodeler than there. Welcome from one who was banned from FSM not once or twice but three times. ROFL!!! Tim and Aaron and one called Elizabeth Nash all hated me there…

Might as well make the most of it here since my prediction that FSM forums will soon be no more. I don’t see Firecrown Media investing $$$ to fix Kalmbach’s mess of a forum.

Latest posts

Back