Zombietle

Tory

A friend turned me on to this forum and mentioned you folks might like my latest creation. I call it the Zombietle, it is based on the Revell Snap Together New Beetle and some found and created accessories.

Zombietle_a_zpsb1adaa69.jpg

Zombietle_b_zpse5953dcf.jpg

Zombietle_c_zps25c04b2e.jpg

Zombietle_d_zps47d57eb1.jpg

Zombietle_e_zps92739f23.jpg

Zombietle_f_zpsde2dcf34.jpg

Tory

Very cool car. Thanks for posting it here. You've made some really cool parts for this, noticing the bungee cords and the ends of them - really cool detail.

Thanks you all for the kind remarks. As far as VW Neetles go, it surely does pack a lot of attitude!

Tory

:eek: Fantastic work Tory!! :eek: The twin chain saws really fit the bill! Didn't even know they made Left Handed Chain Saws ;) 8)

The chainsaw was digitally modeled which makes creating a right and left hand version as easy as a mouse click! If only more things in life were that simple! ;)

Thanks.

Tory

CTspeedshop said:
Love it! I think I might know who your friend is. ;)

No secrets here, Dave Young turned me on to this website via a buddy of his (you perhaps?). Liking what I see here a lot!

Tory

Thanks folks! :)

Considering it started as an obligatory build, it turned out to be one of my all time favorites. It really needs those Dark World Creations Krystal and Ginger figures added to the display base as the cars drivers. Unfortunately they are a little out of my price range. :(

Latest posts

Back