Zombie Hunter Gyro-copter

Junkie

I'm in for sure, just not exactly sure with what....

4106.jpg

Considering the Semi...as a type of 'carrier' for this (in progress gyro-chopper)

4107.jpg

Re: Convoy / Carrier

Without knowing how big the trailer will be, I would say making a mobile "slingshot launch" from the trailer for the gyrocopter pointed aft located in the front half of the trailer and either vehicle poised to ramp off the rear of the trailer to tackle the roving bandits :)

I am Ga-Ga for this GB, thanks for giving the green light on this one Scott !

i like teh sound of badgers idea, Great to see your in on this one Scott

TBadger said:
Without knowing how big the trailer will be, I would say making a mobile "slingshot launch" from the trailer for the gyrocopter pointed aft located in the front half of the trailer and either vehicle poised to ramp off the rear of the trailer to tackle the roving bandits :)

Yup, that's more or less what I was thinking too. Lots of building though....time will tell how far this gets.

Looking forward to this Scott!!! Your "quick and dirty" scratch space build was insane!!! I should expect only the same Sir!! LOL!! Bring it! ;D

Mad Max style Dodge and the Van are chase vehicles protecting the trailer. Just make up some load on the trailer and place it under a big ass tarp so it can't be seen.

The van screams to have a giant gun sticking out of the back of the roof! LOL

lol - thanks for the interest guys.

yeah Scott, I think I might try to chop the back of the van, make a truck bed...stick a big gun or rocket launcher on there...maybe on monster tires too....

other car as a chase. sounds cool. I could have it facing back on the trailer...prepared to deploy...then a landing pad of wood on the front of the trailer for the gyro....

and give the entire build a 'navy' aircraft carrier feel, as far as colors go. I have enough kits and spares to add lots of 'stuff'...just need the time and follow through.

oh - and I'll say that I dig the mad max style, but I won't be trying to mimic it...I like a bit more of a 'realistic' feel...but still out there.

FUN!

Sweet ;D Dont think I'd fancy taking it up tho !!! ;D

Chris.

Chris S said:
Sweet ;D Dont think I'd fancy taking it up tho !!! ;D

Chris.

Tell me about it the last guy in the front seat got it head chopped off

Gyro's definitely looking cool, Scott.
Maybe needs a couple of side-mount rocket pods

Thanks guys!

I do have an idea for the weapons...my plan is to have to Jerry can Molotov cocktails suspended on either side of the pilot with quick release clamps and a torch to light em up.

I see this more as a Zombie-Hoard-Finder-Scout vehicle, and if he comes across a group of zombies he could drop a bomb on em'.

LOL....Cool 8) Zombie killers eh ;D ;D

Have you got your pilot sorted yet Scott ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back