Zombie Fighter Mustang

Mustangs are my on of my favourite muscle cars. I'm sure you'll make a great job of it

I've got an idea for one using the Ferrari 612 that I started a while back or dose it have to be a unstated kit ? So you may get your hope Scott

Just went through this kit...started cleaning up some parts.

Man...it aint awesome. Here's the strikes against it:

1. Rear seat is molded in.
2. Rear suspension molded in.
3. Front suspension molded in.

That makes it hard to modify the suspensions to fit my big tires and hard to 'tear the seat out' of the back for gear.

Going into the city tomorrow...gonna check Michaels for a better Mustang kit. Hope they have something in stock.

Yuck! That is some really bad strikes. Do you have a Hobby Lobby in your area? Presently, they have some decent Mustang kits.

We have a Micheals..that's it. I could get away with this kit...but that rear seat puts me off.

I'll let you know what happens in the morning...

Scott, if you get stuck, technically you could cut all that stuff out and fill it in. That is assuming you have a spare rear diff. (axle) in your parts box. You could build a straight axle up front like I did on my Malibu and you did on your Rat truck. But I don't blame you if you go with a new kit. It would save you some work and of course it is always nice to open the box of a new kit and caress the body and it's parts. ;D

All true Matt...all. lol.

I"ll see what they have in the morning...if nothing I'll work with this kit. I must have an axle I can use. Have a Nova kit that's decent and a shelf queen - I bet there's lots of parts in that kit I could use.

Actually, just looking at that nova I had started a while back.... Body isn't quite as cool as the mustang but it's a better kit and I've got some of it built already...

Maybe I should zombify that?

I hear the Nova kit goes together well. I don't think it would be a bad choice.

The Nova is one of my favorite cars. I have one of those Nova kits I've been saving. I think it's pretty safe to say that all the newer Revell car releases are sweet kits. It's the re-releases of older kits that can get ya.

Yup. If I see a newer revell mustang tomorrow I'll pick it up. I'd prefer that body style for this project. Time will tell.

No decent Mustang kits at Michaels. I've decided to use the one I have...polish that turd into one kickass car.

I did get the new Revell Jeep Rubicon though...HUGE tires...light bar, winch, front bumper - all great bashing stuff.

And my review products from Dark World Creations arrived. One word; Awesome. I'll be working on reviews videos and another video for 'my plan' later today.

Latest posts

Back