Zombie Fighter Mustang

Well thanks for that man. Like I told Ken, the only way I"ll get in a mag is if we publish one. :)

JohnSimmons said:
Ha ha, your work is better than most I see published.
I'll second that! Really enjoying the videos, too. Takes me back to the X-Wing build that brought me to SMA. Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys.

Got some paint on the interior last night. More work to be done later.

4646.jpg

Your opinion:
What color/treatment should I paint the rear metal. Lighter sheet / tin color or rusty? Totally unsure on that one.

I'd say rusty just because we loooove the rust lol. But if your going for the rusty look on the outside maybe it will be too much??? But saying that would it rust on the inside?

This is really looking sick Scott. I really dig the two separate style seats. It really adds character. Great idea with the foam showing. Oh, your editing skills rock Dude! ;D

Thanks guys. It's morning forward... I dig the oddball seat too. Needs dirt though.

Editing is fun. Just a trying to make these vids watchable.

Scott Girvan said:
Thanks guys. It's morning forward... I dig the oddball seat too. Needs dirt though.

Editing is fun. Just a trying to make these vids watchable.
Your videos are very watchable. Keep doing your thang Brother. ;D

Thanks CT. I have an idea for a cool video...shoot over Christman, full build then release one video...full build.

I like your fuel tank, but happened to see this on that new site I found and thought of you...

al6.jpg

Latest posts

Back