Zombie Fighter Mustang

Did some checking. There's no way that motor will fit in the car. lol.

The bombs are sweet and I did find some 1.48 star and stripe decals that would fit perfectly. The seat and stuff could work too.

Still undecided though...but it sure would make for a sweet ratrod truck. duel bomb tanks in the rear box, perhaps blue over bare metal...decals on doors. big shifter from the plane and seat etc...

Sure a truck isn't a 'mustang'. I dunno.

Hey dude, finally got caught up on your build and videos! I like the look of the mini gun in the front. .50 Cal is a cool gun but doesn't look right to me for this build. But that's just me. In terms of the bare metal finish, I think that's wicked!

Keep up the good work dude!

Scott- I've been diving through the stash, but could not find the 12.7mil ammo. I have found some 20 pieces of spent 1/35th 20mil. Do you have use or these?
I like having you on the screen every other day. It's fun and keeps me motivated!
Glue on, brother!

Everything looks good so far Scott. I think it will look sharp when the luggage is on the roof and the drum is painted up etc.

The inside could have a sleeping bag rolled up. Could also have a cooler, gun ammo boxes , a few model kits. ;D

I think the smaller gun is more appropriate. Easier to move around without getting in the driver's face. But go with the .50 cal if it turns your crank. It's gotta look cool in your eyes or it ain't no fun. What's grammer?

Tory said:
You know what else would be cool? Drop that big hulking Rolls Royce Merlin V-12 engine from your 1/24th scale Mustang in the engine bay! :D

I'll shut up now... :-[
This is getting out of hand...........and I love it! ;D

Too tired to build, long day...so I'll rant.

I think I'll open the trunk. Put the mini gun in there on a remote. 50 cal in the front passenger. Rack on the roof. Rusted out paint job, no steel. I'll save the P51 ideas for another build, ratrod truck.

This car is gonna be loaded with weapons. Rifles on inner door for quick grab etc...

Thanks. It's tiny...and wonky when viewed through the camera..but looks good in person. Gotta make some more.

Good to see some progress. Rant all you want, we are still watching. I enjoy the way you cut yourself off. ;)

LOL - That's where the ending of part one (13) started so i thought why repeat it. It was the wrong info anyways...

Hey Scott, love the build. Coming along great! For the tail gunner are you gonna put a seat for the gunner in the trunk as well? Or will this be remotely operated?

Might be cool to have your tail-gunner/navigator in the back "Goose-like", and then you could fill the passer seat with stowage or something??

Just throwing out an idea. No matter what it is gonna be sweet!

Thanks man. Not sure about a seat back there...I was thinking remote. Seat could be pretty knarly though.

What do you mean by Goose-like? I don't follow you there...dont' forget the big gas drum in the rear window...

Still gonna have the 50 cal up front so I need a passenger/shooter there too.

Sorry.. I was referring to Goose from Top gun, you know the guy sitting behind Maverick the Pilot! Silly Canadians! ;D

Ya I hear ya man. I forgot about the Gas drum in the back.. Was just thnking out loud.

I kinda thought you meant Top Gun.

Still...a seat in the truck...with some foot rests...cage...might be cool. Might be insane.

-
Thanks Dogfish. I need the extension as much as anyone, not that I'm competing for prizes, just wanna finish on time. :)

Yup so glad your running it to the end of Jan dude. Killer work mate! This is like the good o'l days!! Scott behind the camera making us all wanna build ;)

It is a bit like '09 - I'm fatter, more lines on my face, a bit more burnt out...or alot more burnt out.

Good times. :)

Burnt out but worth it, bet you didn't think you'd publish you own magazine that coincidently happens to be the best of its kind ;)

Latest posts

Back