YT-1300 Luxury Liner Build

nnygamer

I haven't done any real building yet but I have started to organize all my parts. See when I started the model a few years ago I was in my garage and did work while having a garage sale. Well things got packed away in various places, those places got moved around, my brain forgot what was where.
Update: I think I found all the parts, the ones that survived being moved around. I had dropped a box at one time and spilled a lot of stuff on the garage floor and I think that's where the 3 out of 4 wall parts (the short parts above the ramp) disappeared to. I will scratch those since they are small.
I did start a blog on my model building, this challenge game me some incentive. I also have a few other things going on on it, but this build should be the most busy for a while.

Incom Shipyards

Sadly the past few months have been I've been busy, sidetracked, sick and OCDing on something else. Nothing have been done but I hope I can get something completed before the end of the challenge. Plus I have a tendency to wait till a deadline is close before I go whole hog on something.

Seems things are against me on this. Last week my right shoulder, at the end of my collar bone, was killing me. I had been chopping ice and the jarring motion aggravated an old injury. Doesn't sound bad but not being able to get my arm even straight out to my side was painful. So that starts go get better and doesn't my left shoulder do the same? Well that's not as bad yet but in the midst of all that I also strained my right elbow, another old injury that make me unable to bend it more then 15 degrees. So I'm on ibuprofen and heating pads for now.

It's hell getting old. Both shoulders and my elbow feel better today but I seem to be prone to injuries. My left foot is now my biggest pain, I stepped on a threshold wearing my slippers and didn't I injure my foot. I have a problem where the joints in my feet slip out of alignment at times and cause pain and swelling. Even that's a bit better today, just walking slowly on it helps relieve the swelling. Just gotta grin and bear it.

Latest posts

Back