Your ultimate wargaming project...

Jeep said:
Look at (if you can still find it) Mid-War monster in the flames of war range, it can certainly spice up a "normal game" Those KV5 are BRUTAL on the table top.

Already on my must-have list with a platoon of KV-2's for support. I just love those silly Russian tanks with oversized turret.

Unfortunately there seems to be many Flames of War players who have an irrational hatred towards the mid-war monsters and the can't-play-them-at-tournaments have caused some players to outlaw them.

Does anyone know if the KV-5 has been made as a scale model?

My ultimate project is and has been ongoing for about three years now... An entirely built and painted one-of-a-kind all custom penal legion/traitor guard army. Every piece to date is completely custom. Lots of Forgeworld and random bits from Pig Head and others. I have hundreds of troops and ogres valkrye and tanks out the wazoo. I might just finish it this year! Anyway, I started my blog just to help keep me motivated to finish this army. Naturally, I wound up doing other things with the blog and my ADD..... BUT I'm further along now than a was when I started it!

I recall one yank gaming club doing a 6mm game of Operation Marketgarden on a 120 foot table which meant they could squeeze the whole operation on to it, all the bridges and damn near all the forces. Probably have to be a lottery jackpot win for me to realise something similar, but we caN BUT DREAM.

ScaleModelMadman said:
I've never owned a paint booth and have yet to find it a necessity for me personally.

I spray acrylics at very low pressure right in my hobby room and never have had anyone in the house complain about it.

Enamels would cause a problem for sure but I stop using them years ago.

what kind of pressure are we talking about ken ? and what is your Mixture... 75 - 25 thinner to paint ?
the lowest I can do is about 20psi ! do you do even Lower than that ?

Thanks in advance !

Latest posts

Back