Your projects from hell

longlance67

cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war -shakespear
Hiya all,

was gonna through my stash the last day we i chanced arcoss a model that was truelt from hell (cue thunder effects). The kit was Revells 1/72 Space shuttle bought as a special project for my partner who loves all things NASA, so with my heart in the right place the nightmare began, miscastes, poor alinements and general crap quality made sure it never got built and was buried deep in the stash.

P1110175.jpg

So i thought it would be a good idea to start a open thread where you could share your builds from hell (cue thunder effects), those great builds and ideas we under take and never come to be

cant wait to hear your stories folks :)

thanks,

shane.

This is by far the worst kit I have ever worked on:

Space Shuttle with 747 transport

Academy's space shuttle with 747 transport. Lack of detail, the two halves of the fuselage did not line up at all, no clear plastic for the windows in the space shuttle, decals just fell apart, etc. I can go on and on with this one.

But she got built.

The Revell 1/48 Apache I just started is blast to my past of modeling, it's horrid! I want to see your MONSTER SHUTTLE when it's done.

hi guys

thanks for sharing your horror stories and do keep them coming :)

:-[ Hi all, i bought an airfix spitfire5 supermarine and i have
no airbrush, i was hand paint and doesnt look very well because the canopy does not fit with the pilot in his seat.
Was a gift set btw cheerios amigos:)

Latest posts

Back