Your most prized piece of Star Wars Memorabilia ?

panzerace007

O.K. .... So I'm sure a larger part of th SMA community has some sort of Star Wars Memorabilia .... Be it your collection of Figures from Kenner, etc ... Let's here it What do you have ....

For Me it's all of th figures from th 1st. three movies & most of th ships. I have most of th 1st. release stuff. Too much to really list & besides you already know what They are .... But here's th rest & the Most Prized By Me !

1) MPC's Old school X-Wing - MIB 100% unopened.

2) MPC's Darth Vader's Tie Fighter - also same as above.

3) Autographed Boba Fett picture.

Two ... count 'em two autographed pix of Darth Vader

4) Autographed picture of Darth Vader from David Prowse

5) " " from James Earl Jones - This is a picture from th Bridge? from
ESB when He tells Luke he is his Father.

I would like to complete th trilogy of Darth Vader pix & get an Autograph from th Guy that did all of the Light Saber fighting. AS I heard that it was another person besides David Prowes?? Any one know who that was ? Ah Hell for that matter I would like to get an Anakin picture autographed by the Guy from ROJ that played th dying Vader & get Hayden Christensen's, frame them all as a metamorphoses of Vader.

I think that's about it .... What are some of th Choice things that you have ?

ERIK

I have an original, signed Ralph Mcqaurrie piece hanging on my Geek Office wall.

90-ralph-mcquarrie-x-wing-tie-fighter-death-star.jpg

I love Mcquarrie's style and I'm always on the lookout for more. One of these days I might even follow through on my plans to model some of his protoype vehicle designs.

SPLASH,

Cool picture !! I also dig His art. I only have th 3x5 card of this shot that came in the expanded DVD edition of th trilogy. Rock-On !!

ERIK

Most of my star wars stuff is lego, from the ultimate collector series:
  • X-wing
  • Y-wing
  • Star Destroyer: This thing is over 3 ft long
  • Darth Vader's Tie fighter
  • Advanced Tie fighter
  • At-st: Never opened
  • Naboo fighter
  • Millenium falcon: Never opened
  • At-At: Never opened

I also have all of the kenner star wars figures from the new release after George Lucas took his break from selling all things Star Wars. This was before episode one came out. So I do not have any of those.

Hmmm, I have an original 1977-78 pillow case.

I also have the original release of the model kits: Xwing, Vader Tie, R2D2, C3P0, AT-AT and SLAVE 1, all mint condition, sealed.

I have the original release of the Falcon and Darth Vader (figure) kits, open box.

I have all the star wars pez from the 90s too. lol.

No real "memorabilia" in my collection.
I do have several models and figures around the cave here, though

SCOTT,

Th Pez. All I was able to get were Boba Fett, Chewy, Darth & C3-PO. Cool stuff Fo-So !!

ERIK

i dont have much model stuff, but i want to make a scale model of a N1 Star fighter.

O.K. .... So I'm sure a larger part of th SMA community has some sort of Star Wars Memorabilia .... Be it your collection of Figures from Kenner, etc ... Let's here it What do you have ....

For Me it's all of th figures from th 1st. three movies & most of th ships. I have most of th 1st. release stuff. Too much to really list & besides you already know what They are .... But here's th rest & the Most Prized By Me !

1) MPC's Old school X-Wing - MIB 100% unopened.

2) MPC's Darth Vader's Tie Fighter - also same as above.

3) Autographed Boba Fett picture.

Two ... count 'em two autographed pix of Darth Vader

4) Autographed picture of Darth Vader from David Prowse

5) " " from James Earl Jones - This is a picture from th Bridge? from
ESB when He tells Luke he is his Father.

I would like to complete th trilogy of Darth Vader pix & get an Autograph from th Guy that did all of the Light Saber fighting. AS I heard that it was another person besides David Prowes?? Any one know who that was ? Ah Hell for that matter I would like to get an Anakin picture autographed by the Guy from ROJ that played th dying Vader & get Hayden Christensen's, frame them all as a metamorphoses of Vader.

I think that's about it .... What are some of th Choice things that you have ?

ERIK
I have 2 light sabers, 2 Darth Vader helmets and the mandalorian helmet.

I have an original Star Wars lunch box with the original thermos inside it. I had this since I was a child. I have a lot of Star Wars stuff but I think this is by far my most favourite since it's all original and from the first Star Wars movie before Empire was ever scripted!

Latest posts

Back