Your favourite model?

John if its the kitty that knows how to open the lid to the toys and pick a toy out without getting hurt you gotta be easy with it man ha ha. Any cat that can do that is worthy of a slip up now and then ha ha ;D

Man I love my cat but if it had done that to an award winning model of mine it would be sleeping outside for a month.I would have liked to see the cat prowling through the kit in slow motion like a huge monster though lol

My favorite model in my collection?
It's one of two:
The newly finished USS Odysseus, NCC-1978-A
odysseus-1978-a-108.jpg

Or the 1/537 version I did of her predecessor, USS Odysseus, NCC-1978
ody-refit-2009-101.jpg

JohnSimmons said:
Man I love my cat but if it had done that to an award winning model of mine it would be sleeping outside for a month.I would have liked to see the cat prowling through the kit in slow motion like a huge monster though lol

I would have loved to see it too, but at the time I was sleeping. Well I was until the very loud crash.....

Quaralane, I like the finish to the Odysseus!

Quaralane, I like the finish to the Odysseus!
[/quote]

John, which one arnt they both of the Odysseus lol ? HA ha ha

My spring contest entry from last year has definitely been my favorite model on the shelf. The Ma.K Hornisse from Wave.
IMG_1202.jpg
009-25.jpg

MrNatural said:
My spring contest entry from last year has definitely been my favorite model on the shelf. The Ma.K Hornisse from Wave.
IMG_1202.jpg
009-25.jpg
i haven't got a clue what it is but it looks amazing buddy...

My favirote model would be my panther the very same model as spud made on page 1but painted differntly.hope.you understand.what i mean.

Latest posts

Back